Melville Castle Wedding
Our latest wedding was great for a number of reasons.
1. The venue, Melville Castle, is stunning.
2. The buffet featured bars of chocoate- you can’t beat a Wispa!
3. Some young wedding guests proved that ceilidh really is for all ages (brilliant dancing from them!).
4. The wedding reception was from 7pm-10pm meaning a well-appreciated early night.
5. A blend of Scottish and Mexican cultures.
6. Emma made one announcement that reminded Ewan and I of the Jenny-era!
7. We were playing for a bunch of guests who’ve heard us before and have become definite Jiggered fans!
8. The new Mr and Mrs Meldrum were a delight to play for- all the best guys.
That’s enough for now!